Since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic took hold in the US, an interesting trend has developed. People were buying almost everything online, but more interesting is that more people are responding to direct mail offers at a surprising rate.
It seems that more time in the home, or just a desire for communication, has led consumers to focus on their printed mail instead of quickly flipping through and dropping in the trash.
For Local Business Owners, this was good and bad news, until now.
- Direct mail, especially an attention-getting postcard, is a great way to engage a local customer base without wasting money on prospects outside your service area.
- Running a direct mail campaign of sufficient size to generate a good flow of customers has been prohibitively expensive for many small businesses. Designing, printing and sending 10,000 small postcards in your service area would cost almost $2500.
- Your offer has to arrive in the mailbox at just the right time, when a customer is needing your product or service. This is why it’s recommended to mail a customer at least 3 times with traditional direct mail.
Through the use of our extra-large co-op postcard, the Postal Billboard, a business can reach those same 10,000 potential customers with a full-color message, coupon, or offer for an average of $550.
The 70-80% savings is only the start. Our Postal Billboard outshines all other direct mail in many ways:
- The 9×12 inch size with bright colors is guaranteed to be seen above all other mail
- With up to 14 different businesses per Billboard, households keep our card out on the table instead of trashing right away. One of the businesses will likely answer a need, and the other businesses get free additional exposure without additional mailings or costs.
- Exclusivity. Each business on each Billboard will be the only provider of their core business service. We will have only one plumber, dry cleaner, HVAC servicer, Real Estate Agent, Deli, Pizza Restaurant, etc. on each card mailed.